2022-01-15 02:30:43来源：未知作者： admin阅读量：
A. who is that gentleman
B. that gentleman is who
C. who that gentleman is
D. whom is that gentleman
77.________leaves the room last ought to turn off the lights.
A. Anyone B. The person C. Whoever D. Who
78. It is well known _________ a person eats causes changes in the body.
A. that what, when, and how B. that
C. what D. how
79. The energy is ________ makes the cells able to do their work.
A. that B. which C. what D. such
80. Jack was soon told ________ he did was not necessary.
A. why B. that C. how D. why what
81. We should think carefully about ________ Mr. Needham said at the meeting.
A. that B. what C. which D. X
82. Can you point out ________ two radios are the best
A. which B. what C. that D. whether
83. You will easily know ________ video recorders (录相机) are the same.
A. what those B. that of those
C. that all of D. which of those
84. ________ you have seen things like these before doesn't matter.
A. If B. Whether C. What D. When
85. I asked her in English ________ she was, and she told me ________ she was an actress.
A. who…that B. who…X
C. what…X D. how…that
86. She took it for granted ________ I'd be back home an hour ago.
A. that B. whether C. if D. when
87. We think it possible ________ the local government will be able to solve the housing problem.
A. for B. that C. when D. how
88. Now there is a danger ________ the ground may fall in (沉下) under the heavy traffic.
A. whether B. if C. X D. that
89. At that time I had no idea ________ I could hand it to him without being seen.
A. if B. how C. which D. that how
90. Last Sunday he promised ________ today, but he hasn't appeared yet.
A. that he would come B. that he will come
C. he will come to see me D. whether he would come
91. Last Sunday he made a promise ________ he was free he would take me to Qingdao.
A. if B. that C. that if D. whether
92. Do you have any idea ________
A. when Miss Smith will arrive
B. when will Miss Smith arrive
C. how will Miss Smith arrive
D. why hasn't Miss Smith arrived
93. I have almost forgotten ________.
A. how Mr. Taylor's like B. what Mr. Taylor's face is like
C. what Mr. Taylor's face is D. which Mr. Taylor's face is like
94. The true value of life is not in ________, but ________.
A. how you get …that you give
B. which you got what you give
C. what you get …what you give
D. what do you get…what do you give
95. Do you know ________
A. what is this used for B. what this is used for
C. which this is used D. that this is used for
96. ________ surprised me most was ________.
A. That…that she spoke Japanese so well
B. What…how could she speak Japanese so well
C. What…that she spoke Japanese so well
D. That…why she could speak Japanese so well
97. ________ is to dance.
A. That interests Mary really B. Which really interests Mary.
C. What really interests Mary D. What really interest Mary
98. We were greatly amused by ________.
A. what you have told us B. which you had told us
C. what you told us D. that you told us
99. These computers are different from ________.
A. that we expected B. what we expected
C. which we have expected D. what we expect
100. ________ Tom liked to eat was different from ________.
A. That…that you had expected
B. What …that you had expected
C. That…what you had expected
D. What…what you had expected
1-5.CDCDB 6-10.BABCD 11-15.ADCCA
16-20.DABCA 21-25.BBDDA 26-30.BCDCC
31-35.ABCDC 36-40.DABBC 41-45.CCDDD
46-50.ACBAA 51-55.CCCAD 56-60.ACBBA
61-65 DABCD 66-70 CACDB 71-75 CBBCA
76-80 CCCCD 81-85 BADBC 86-90 ABDBA
91-95 CABCB 96-100 CCCBD
文章来源: 作文北京 http://www.zyejszz.com文章标题: 同位语从句专项练习50句好心的哥哥姐姐,叔叔阿
8.2004 年 12 月 5 日 ，我国首列跨海旅客列
- 2004 年 12 月 5 日 ，我国首列跨海旅客列